I hope I don't get detention for missing last week's assignment.... but, you have to understand MamaKat---- I was getting ready for vacation.....!!!
Anyway, for this week's workshop, MamaKat wants to know..... It takes me 3 minutes to:
1. Take a shower (yes, I do get clean)
2. Go from room to room and wake everybody in the morning
3. Get the kids breakfast ready & waiting for them (cereal or pop-tarts…I’m not supermom)
4. Give my dogs their daily pills
5. Make my bed
6. Lose my patience because things aren’t going the way I want
7. Have sex (a quickie, peeps….. we have kids) (BTW- sorry Dad, if I embaraased you with this one...but I am a big girl now!!! ) :)
8. Get dressed on the mornings that I don’t work (all I really do is put a bra on under my pajamas…. I know—a bit “WT”… but I am only dropping the kids off)
9. Go to Chic-Fil-A for my daily large sweet tea w/ extra ice (I’m pretty sure they know it’s me every time they hear that order)
10. Start the hot bubble bath that I will soak in for 30 minutes (AMEN to this one!!!)
This Week In Celebrity Twitpics & Instagrams!
46 minutes ago