Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Pray for Sweet Stellan and His Family

Ok MamaKat, don't be mad... but I'm going to cheat a little bit here....shhhhhh!!! I actually wrote this post yesterday, without knowing what your Writer's Workshop prompts were; but since one of them is "who am I praying for now", I am going to submit this!!!
And really, I "am" following directions because.... well, because I am writing about who I'm praying for!! Just don't mind the fact that I am taking from a "previous paper" :) I will make it up to you by bringing cookies to class tomorrow!!!

I still find it kind of weird how close I've become with people that I've only "met" through this crazy thing called blogging.... I laugh at their funny stories, cry at their heartaches, join in their activities and share my stories with them....

One of the blogs I stalk (oops, I mean read) frequently is MckMama's blog..... she's a momma of 4 cute kids all 4 and under..... I love reading her blog... she is funny, a great writer, a strong believer of God and an awesome photographer.

Anyway, her youngest son, Stellan, had major heart problems in utero..... so bad that they thought he would not survive. But he was born a miraculous, healthy baby and we have all been blessed with stories and pictures of him and his siblings.

Well a few days ago his heart problems reared their UGLY head again and he is now in a rough situation... in the intensive care, with a HR between 250 - 300's (not good).
MckMama and all of her regular readers and friends have asked that we spread the word and pray, pray, pray for baby Stellan, as his condition is critical... his little body can't hold up a whole lot longer with a HR that high!!

Go check out her blog and pass it along.... please pray for Stellan!!

5 comments:

Sam_I_am said...

I stumbled across Mcmama's a few time on bloggy adventures, but it hasn't become a regular stop yet. One of my first visits was right before Stellan was born. Hopefully, this little baby finally gets a break! Keep prayin'!

Cupcake Dessert said...

i have made visits over there at her site and have been keeping his in my prayers.. thanks for spreading the word :)

Anonymous said...

That darling little baby is receiving so many prayers and will continue to!

Emily said...

ur poor lil baby girl looks soo sick in the picture below.. my dad has the flu right now and had missed three days of work.. he never misses work!!
Ive been keeping my prayers a going for baby stellan!

Unknown said...

Your blog is so pretty! I love the pictures of your kids and your title! So clever!