Monday, March 23, 2009

Dirt + Rain =

Two very dirty children!!!!!

The kids were having so much fun playing outside yesterday that I did not make them come in when it started to (lightly) rain.
It was so fun watching them run around their playset, slipping & sliding in the puddles..... It was NOT so fun removing their f-i-l-t-h-y clothes, spraying them off in the shower and then cleaning the inch-thick dirt from the shower....
But, that's OK.... they are kids--being kids; and I love to watch them have fun..... even at my own anally, neat-freak expense!!! :)

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwww looks like they had so much fun! What a cool mommy for letting them play in the rain! My mom never let me do that and when I was a kid I wanted to so bad!!!

Carrin said...

A little dirt never hurt anybody! I can remember the day my kids came into the house after making dirt angels! Good times!

Amy McMean said...

I love playing in the rain and I'm almost 27! cute pictures I'm sure they had a blast.

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

how fun, i want to play too!

Diva Ma @ Mommy Fabulous said...

It's funny because as DIRTY as I use to get when I was a kid I yell at my kids for getting dirty. Hubs gets CRAZY when they stay out in the rain and I always have to ask him, DON'T YOU REMEMBER PLAYING IN THE RAIN. He says NO. He missed out on some fun times.

Your kids are so cute, even all filthy!

Sandra said...

lOVE THE BUTT SHOT!!!

Priceless!

Brandy said...

Love the pictures of the muddy kids they look like they had a blast! My mom never let us play in the rain and get all dirty like that you are one cool mom!

Michelle said...

What is more fun than playing in the dirt!!!

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

They look like they had a good old time!