Thursday, March 26, 2009

Melissa Needs.....

I have seen this floating aroung the blog world recently and I decided to join the fun. So, according to google, the first 10 things "Melissa needs" are.......

Melissa needs to take a break: wow, how did they know?? Hmmm... does that mean I should take a vacation??? Oh okay.... you twisted my arm...
Melissa needs to have Javascript installed to use all of the MySpace features: yeah... ok... whatever!!
Melissa needs a home: Well, I do need a "bigger" home!
Melissa needs to board the blob ship that is hovering overhead: Uhhhh.....WTH (What The H-e double hockey sticks) What kind of weirdo's are on the internet... geez.
Melissa needs lots of guidance: I do wish my mom were still alive to give me "lots of guidance", like all mommies do!!!
Melissa needs hydration after the walk: not really because I always bring a drink with me when I walk or run.
Melissa needs to lose it: "needs" to... how about "does" do it on a daily basis!!
Melissa needs pants: This is an interesting one.... is this before or after I see Joe... oops, did I just say that??? he-he
Melissa needs to find a new agent: No... I'm not into the whole stardom thing; I am perfectly content with my "normally crazy" life!!
AND
Melissa needs a roof: I wonder if this goes along with needing a home... I guess there is some Melissa out there who is homeless.

There you have it.... all of the things that I "need".... but I think I'd like to add to the list.... so, Melissa needs:
a haircut & color
a massage
a pedicure
a tan
(I promise I am not a "vain" person..... just "need" some pampering)
a new laptop
a trip w/ the kids

Ok, ok.... I will stop now...I'm sure I am boring all of you with this... but it sure was fun!!!

On a different note.... I ended up taking Angie to the doctor this morning because she complained all night about her ears and throat hurting; and since she's had a high fever the past few days, I figured she probably has an ear infection or strep throat..... AND she does.... well, she does have an ear & sinus infection, which is why she's having so much pain in her ear/face/head.... :(

Oh, and this is what happens when Joseph gets a hold of my camera and starts snapping away....
He got the biggest kick out of that picture... he laughed and laughed at how he "snuck up" behind me and took a picture of my butt... he-he-he.... that's my boy!!! I love these BIG BROWN EYES!!!

11 comments:

Carrin said...

I'm with you on the haircut, color and mani-pedi. Maybe we should schedule a spa day!!

Minxy Mimi said...

LOL, I did that a few weeks ago, its so funny!!! Take that break!

Amy McMean said...

Come on Melissa...get on the ship with the crazy people. It's fun here!

Diva Ma @ Mommy Fabulous said...

HEE HEE HEE! I might try that Needs thingy. And I love the picture of the poor little sweetie with the towel over her head. too cute. the butt pic... uhhh not so much. but the brown eyes makes up for his mischief, huh momma?

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

haha, i love that you posted the picture!

Kate P. said...

Mellisa's gotta big ole butt...o yeah!!

now I have this song stuck in my head! LOL!

Happy Friday Chick!

April said...

My husband is more likely to take a picture like that than my son.
Hope Angie gets to feeling better soon.

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

BOYS! I have more pictures like that then I care to admit :)

Emily said...

I love those need... games... also, you sure do have one teeny tiny booty:)

LazyCrazyMama said...

Hilarious what kids will do with a camera! :)
The needs are all good :)
And poor little girl :*( ugh! I hope she feels better soon!

Keyona said...

Hott butt shot!!! :o)