Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wordful Wednesday - More Vaca Pics

You know the funny thing is that even though we just got back from vacation, I still feel like I needed a day-off today....... why, I don't know.....just tired!!!

For today's Wordful Wednesday, I am going to share, yet again, another vacation picture.
This picture was taken during my ski lesson...by my ski instructor. Joe braved the boredom and skiied down the tiny bunny, learning slope with me; and half way down we decided to get a picture!!! You can probably tell that I am a bit uneasy on the skiis.....see how Joe is sort of holding me up.
But what you don't see is this:
It may not look too bad, but see how my skis are tangled up with his...? I could not figure out how to get out of that mess. We tried, I wobbled, we tried again....and finally I said forget it (well, I probably used a different "F" word...but we won't go there)-- just take the picture!!!
Eventually, we got out of the mess and I carried on with my lesson...... and Joe took off onto the bigger, more-challenging slopes..... and later we met up and had the best time skiing together.

9 comments:

April said...

The full picture cracked me up. I always feel like I need a day off after a vacation. Weird huh!

Nicole said...

I agree, I lauged out loud at the full picture! Very cute and a great memory huh?!! happy wednesday

Unknown said...

Gosh it was so beautiful there!!! WOW!!!!

It's ok to be tired today...sometimes you just need a vacay from a vacay!!! hehe

Skiing is hard work and flying is very tiring!

So glad you had a great time though!!

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

I laughed when I saw the big picture. That is priceless!

Chris said...

So I have lived within an hour of 8 of the greatest ski resorts on earth, for my entire life and yet my friend Melissa, from FLORIDA, has skied more times than I have.

Kind of pathetic really.

I hope you had a great time!

Claremont First Ward said...

What great pictures.

Did you hear that Natasha Hendrickson just died after falling during her ski lesson? So sad.

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

oh my gosh, that is hysterical!

i always need a day off when i get back from vacation as well, too much to catch up on!

Cupcake Dessert said...

wow!! that scene is so pretty! i don't think i have seen that much snow in person in my life :)

Rhonda said...

Looks awesome!! Although I wouldn't consider a snow vacation an actual vacation! I live with the crap and it's March 22 and snowing like crazy outside!! Argh!

I'm glad you braved it and enjoyed a ski day, though! Good job.