Thursday, March 12, 2009

M.I.A

Sorry MamaKat, but I could not, would not, did not do my assignment last night..... I've had alot going these last few days and have been very, very busy!!

Just wanted to let you all know that I will be MIA for a few days..... so don't worry about me and please don't miss me too much (oh ok, you can miss me as much as you want)!!!

I will fill you in on everything as soon as I get a chance!!!

And just so you are not mad at me for taking a break..... take a look at this sweet cupcake face!!!

8 comments:

Kristin said...

Hurry back. Hope everything is ok.

Minxy Mimi said...

What a cutie!!!
Hurry back!

Carrin said...

Have lots of fun!

Honey Mommy said...

What a sweet face! Who could get mad after looking at that?

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

What a cute cupcake face...

See ya soon :)

Emily said...

hurry back and have a great break! love the cupcake face! darling

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

Will be thinking of you! Hurry back!

Unknown said...

Cutie pie! :) Hope everything is ok! Keep us posted!