Sunday, March 29, 2009

Random Picture Challenge: 2nd Edition

Once again I am joining in Brittany's weekly blog carnival, "Random Picture Challenge"..... another fun way to share more pictures with you all.... you know if I was real southern i would've said "ya'll....

Anyway, this week's challenge was to use the 27th picture in the 27th folder, which happens to be February 5, 2007:
This picture was taken on Super Bowl Sunday... the year when the Indianapolis Colts BEAT the Chicago Bears... woo-hoo!!! Obviuosly we are Colts fans and I had the whole family dressed in "spirit wear". The shirt Angie is wearing was custom made by a woman I found on E-bay; and the shirt reads "Little Colts Fan".
And after they won the Super Bowl, I had her make another shirt that read "My team won the Super Bowl, what did YOUR team do?" That's right..... teach them young!!!
And just for fun.... here is a picture of all of my little Colts fans!!!
Go check out Brittany's blog; she has some great, fun stories, really good natural, healthy recipes and a-w-e-s-o-m-e photos of her adorable 4 little men and girly twins.............can you believe it worked out like that for her???

1 comment:

Amy McMean said...

I love that! I love the "what did your team do?" Thats great. I wanted to buy a shirt this year that said "Steelers 6 pack, Cleveland fans will never understand"