Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Another "Man" Down......

I had a long list of things to do today....alot of errands, laundry & house stuff..... But I am trading all of that in for a day to take care of my sick baby girl:
She is the 2nd of my children to get this flu...... poor baby.... she woke in the middle of the night with a fever, chills & yucky cough. So, I will spend today nursing her back to health..... and of course, cleaning/disinfecting the house-- AGAIN!!!
Bold
For more Wordful Wednesday's.... go check out Seven Clown Circus!!!

6 comments:

Carrin said...

Aw, she looks so weak. I hope for your sake she doesn't puke!

Brenda said...

Poor baby, nice you can take care of her

Sandra said...

Oh... that sweet child...
I hate when they get sick!!!

Hope she gets well really soon!

Aunt Julie said...

What a sweet snap...thanks for sharing!

Simply AnonyMom said...

Oh! I am so sorry your kiddos are getting the flu. Hope they feel better soon. She is so cute.

Chris said...

THAT sucks!

Poor kid, I hope everyone feels better soon.