Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wordful Wednesday - Game On....

I am a happy mommy today.... my boy, CJ got home this morning and it feels SO GOOD to have him back here!! I know he was only gone for 4 days, but since i am used to being with him all day, every day, there was definitely a hole in our family!!! Anyway, life is back to normal now.... and I look forward to all the craziness that comes with having all 4 kids here!!! :)

For my Wordful Wednesday, I am going to brag about another of my wonderful kids.... Joseph!! Baseball season is in full swing again (like my "play on words") and he is as happy as ever!! He L-O-V-E-S all things sports related.... he loves to be outside, he loves to compete, he loves to win (and yes, I do teach him about losing... "see yesterday's post")....and most of all he loves baseball!!
This will be his last season in T-ball...... Initially I wanted him to move up to rookies this season, but since he has the best coach around, I am fine with him learning more this season!!

Saying the Pledge before the game:
Don't let him get your ball......
He'll throw you out!!!
And you better stand waaaayyyyy back when he hits....
Sorry to be bragging.....but this mommy sure is proud of her boy....and proud of he much he has learned and advanced inhis skills!!!
Be sure to go check out more WW posts over at Angie's Seven Clown Circus!!!

10 comments:

Michelle said...

Super cute baseball pics!

Sandra said...

Quiniessential American Boy...

Angela said...

It isn't bragging it is a proud Momma!! I always forget to tell you that I love your header!

Anonymous said...

You should be proud Mama!!!

tiarastantrums said...

wow - so early for baseball - it's too cold here still!!

Amy McMean said...

I love tee ball. I played when i was younger. Cool pictures!

Minxy Mimi said...

Awesome!!!
What a great kid!

Unknown said...

Awww he is such a cutie!!!! :)

Chris said...

Great action shots! What's it like to live somewhere where baseball season is in full swing in March?

We have to wait for the ground to thaw out.

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

My oldest son used to play baseball and it was SO much fun! Great pictures.