Saturday, September 13, 2008

Jacksonville Jaguars vs Buffalo Bills (here we come)

Joe and I are going to Jacksonville to visit his buddy Tony, and go to the Jaguars vs, Bills game (Joe is a BIG Billd fan). I'm excited to get out of town and relax, without children (dont' think it---- I do love being with the kids, but a break is nice every once in a while). And even more excited for the football game, as I am a big football fan...although the Indianapolis Colts are my team (sorry, Carol...who is from Baltimore; therefore does not like the Indianapolis Colts, since they originated in Baltimore).
But before we go, I have to finish the wonderful, most popular, so fun chore of laundry...yeah!! (yes, I'm being totally sarcastic).

Want to see what laundry looks like for 4 kids (and this is just the start of it).

2 comments:

The Growing Goodsons said...

thanks for your comment. you'd be amazed what all happened to get that post (Look to the Cross) published. i don't know how many times I almost stopped writing it but something inside wouldn't let me. your comment alone made it worth it. thank you! that was exactly what I needed to hear!

Tarah

The Growing Goodsons said...

Take a deep breath. Can you do that? If so your not to far away. As long as you have breath the Lord is going to continue to pursue you. That tug in your heart is never going to go away until you are His. You get back by taking one step at a time towards Him, towards God. Before you know you'll be running towards Him. Start with reading your Bible (do you have a Bible? If not I'll send you one.) Start in the book of John and just keep going. Read a chapter (or less if that seems like to much) at a time. Before you read ask God to speak to you, to open your eyes and your heart to what he is trying to say to you. Then maybe find a Bible believing church and start going. See what you think. There are many other things you can do but start slow if you need to. God is patient.

you can email me if you'd like growingoodsons@gmail.com

Hope this helps let me know how it goes. I'd love to talk more.

Tarah