Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I WANT DESSERT, I WANT DESSERT........

Those are the words I heard over and over and over again for about 30 minutes.... Angie, my sweet little 3 year old, who did not take a nap at school and did not eat a bite of dinner; Angie, my sweet little 3 year old, who got up from the table and started crying "I want dessert, I want dessert" all through dinner clean up, all through her bath (yes, even while I was washing her hair and water was being poured on her head), all through me getting her dressed and for about 10-15 minutes more once she got to the couch. I finally had to tell her that if she went to sleep for a bit, then she could have dessert...and yes, I did tell her a "little fib", but it did get her to sleep!!! By 7:30 she was asleep for the night. Oh, and thank you Cj, Ethan and Joseph for being oh so patient and waiting for me to help you with your homework!! This is one of those nights where I sit here and wonder how did I get through the night???

As the good blogger that I am, I had to take a couple pictures of her meltdown:

No comments: