Wednesday, October 15, 2008

This is a fun one....

Once again, I came across a fun, new blog I enjoy reading, The New Norm..... She is a cute mom of a cute little girl, and she has some cute posts that I like to read........ and "steal"......he-he; hence my post today!! She got this idea from another post and decided to do it...so I am "stealing" (wel,, it's not actually stealing, but it sure makes it sound more fun, right?? ha-ha) the idea from her and am going to do it on my blog (Thanks...hope you don't mind). What your supposed to do, is answer these questions and then google image search your answer; and post the first picture that comes up..... and hope that nothing obscene comes up!!! I added a couple , just to shake things up a bit..... So, here goes (sorry, some of these pictures are blurry; but for some reason that is the way they saved.... boo-hoo):


My Name is: Melissa (yes, this really is the first one that came up....uuggghhh!!!)




My Middle Name is: Lyn (ok...so I had to cheat and use the 2nd picture, because the first picture was too obscene for this)


My Favorite Vacation Spot: Bahamas (really, I'd take any beach, anywhere...but the Bahamas are alot of fun and the beach there is beautiful)


How old am I: 33 (this is some NASA rocket that I'm sure my dad will know about)


What type of vehicle do I drive: Dodge Durango


Where I'd like to go someday: Greece


Where I Grew up: Orlando, Florida


Favorite Food: BBQ...yummy!!!


Favorite Treat: Peanut M&M's


Favorite Animal: Dogs


Favorite Color: Purple

I'm married to: Nobody


What I do for work: Environmental Consulting


Describe Myself in three words: Passionate, Caring, Talkative (i promise this came up when I typed in those three words together)



Soooo, did you like it??? Yeah, me too....I love a bit of mindless entertainment...where I don't have to think; yet it makes for a good post....:)
If you feel the urge...go ahead and do this, come back and write a comment (so I can check yours out) and then pass it along for others to do...please link Me and The New Norm, so your peeps can check out our fun....

6 comments:

Indigo Children said...

how fun. I have not tried it yet, but I plan to soon.

Keyona said...

Aww cool! I feel like a blogging celebrity. Thanks for the shout out Melissa. Looks like we have some similar "images". Fun, fun, fun.

Weeksie50 said...

Aw, what a fun post..
I haven't done it on blogger but I have before on myspace..lol.

Krazy Armstrong K's! said...

thats pretty funny! what a cool idea, I'll use it on one of those days I dont have anything else to talk about, but i always have something to talk about lol

GoteeMan said...

Fun post... great idea!

J/ (goteeman.blogspot.com)

Rhonda said...

That was a great idea! I may also have to ahem, steal it! lol