Saturday, August 8, 2009

My Little Fish

Angie has become quite the swimmer this summer..... She is the last of my kids to learn to swim and I will be SO HAPPY when she is fully "trained". Right now, she is so fearless and just thinks she can do anything in the pool without "danger"....
If I don't go in the pool with her, I make her wear swimmies....just a little extra reassurance that she won't sink before I can get to her!!

Anyway, we went to Gamps and Grama's house a couple weeks ago and she got to swim and swim and swim!!!

:)
:)
Look at her go......
Taking a break with Heidi.....
and Gamps......
and then back to swimming....
Tomorrow the boys get their turn and get to swim at Gamps & Grama's..... The kids are excited, as are Gamps & Grama since they haven't seen the boys for over a month....

3 comments:

C.J said...

yes we are

Amy McMean said...

I spent the last 2 days int he pool with my nephew. I don't know where he gets all his energy. Kids can swim all day long I'm done after about 30 minutes. lol

Diva Ma @ Mommy Fabulous said...

I realy wish we had a FREE pool that we could visit. My kids are scared of the water. Seems like your little miss is ready to take on some WAVES!