Saturday, April 11, 2009

I call it my birthday WEEK........ :)

Every year, about a week before my birthday, I start reminding everyone that they should be extra good for mommy since it is/is almost my birthday.....

Oh, I know...they should just be good anyway/anytime...but come on, you know you've all used the "bribe tactic" at some point...right? :) It has now begun in my household..... the boys "get it"; but I'm still working on Angie (who I wish it would work on the most.....hey, she's 3...you know hw that can be!!) And yes, it even works with Joe--- he did just take me out and let me have a mini clothes shopping spree... wow, he is so good to me (no, no....not just because he buys me things.... but, i guess that does help... hee-hee!!!!)

Hmmmmm.... I wonder if it will work with all of my wonderful bloggy friends..... maybe you would want to "follow me" or leave me lots of comments or best yet--- "grab my button"...... you know, since it is my birthday week and all..... :)

ANYWAY, we are getting ready to begin our Easter fun.... we are waiting for the eggs to cool so we can dye them; then we have to make a picture for the Easter bunny.... and of course we have to leave carrots & one hard boiled egg as a snack for the bunny!!!

HOPPY EASTER FRIENDS!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday week!! Oh yeah, and Happy Easter too!

Wayne said...

Very happy birthday to you and have a great easter. and the answer to no 4 is a sponge

Amy McMean said...

I'm the same way. I remind people not so they will behave but so they will remember. My birthday is TUESDAY!!! I'm so excited, even though my birthdays are historically bad, I always try to be optimistic! Happy Early Birthday birthday pal!

P.s.
I was unaware the easter bunny liked eggs? Interesting.

Sandra said...

I got you all three things!

I am a follower... I have your button on my blog, and I leave comments!

Have a great B day!

April said...

Happy Birthday! And i totally used the "It's my birthday so be good" line yesterday.