Monday, August 18, 2008

First Day of School, First Day of School!!!

It's finally here....the boy's first day back to school (Angie started her new class last Wednesday--- I kow that was odd). I can't even believe how big they are now: Cj-7th grade, Ethan-5th grade and Joseph-1st grade..WOW! They were all so excited this morning that I had no problem getting them up and ready:
But, of course my little lady did not want to get up (yes, she is sleeping in a "nest" on the floor:
Off to school we went and I was able to walk them in and see them off..... As soon as we got there CJ and Ethan were gone; Ethan is a patrol so he went to his post and CJ just went to get his schedule and meet up with his friends. But I can always count on Joseph wanting to spend time with mommy; he's not at that age yet when "mom isn't cool anymore". I hung out with him until it was time to go to class and then had my heartbreak for the day when Joseph started crying. And when I finally left, because I knew I had to "just do it", I turned back to look at him and he had his head in his hands just crying. Talk about a pain in my heart.....ouch!!! I know, I know, he is a big boy and he probably stopped crying within 5 minutes. But it doesn't matter; it was still hard to see my baby boy scared and crying!!!! I can't wait for the end of the day to see how everything went.
So, I have to show off Angie's (well..... I "helped") All About Me project that she had to bring to her class. Her teacher wanted a poster of all of her family, friends, likes, hobbies, vacations etc.... and this is what we came up with:

No comments: