Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Root Canal....yuck!!!

I have the dreaded dentist appointment this afternoon (does anybody really like to go to the dentist?), and have to get a root canal!! Yuck, I am a bit unnerved by it all..... but, I will suck it up and just do it.....Although, I will admit I've been trying to conjure up a good "reason" to not be able to go (i know, that's what got me in this position in the first place).
Anyway, last night we took Joe's grama out to dinner, and for whatever reason Angie didn't want to go to Red "Lobster"; so we ate dinner at Red "Chicken" (ever been there?).

Wish me luck..... I will let you know how it goes. Oh, and I need to download some pictures of Angie's newest haircut. Although I think the lady cut it too short (right below her chin), it still looks cute and she eats up all the ooh's and aah's.

2 more weeks until I see my boys...... counting down the days (like Joseph!!!)

No comments: