Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Joseph's "Special Prize"

Remember how I said that if Joseph could get through the rest of last week without crying at dropoff, then I would treat him to a special prize....? (and before you say it: No, I won't be doing this every week, but it was a good incentive to help him get back into the swing of things this school year). So, he is way into Star Wars now and we spent a long time in Target's Star Wars section of the toys, so he could pick out exactly what he wanted. Which by the way, was very difficult trying to explain to Angie that she couldn't get a toy that day too (ok, I caved...she got a $3.00 Polly Pocket). Anyway, Joseph picked out a Stormtroopers mask. For all of you that know Joseph, you know how little he is; for his age he is very petite....so the mask was pretty big and heavy on his head and I had to hold myself back not to giggle at him trying to play "stormtrooper" but have to hold onto the mask at the same time.....
Here he is with his mask on.....


Oh, and by the way...his daddy dropped him off this morning (which I was a bit worried about, because he knows how to "work" Daddy) and he did it, with no tears!!! Who says bribery doesn't work?? hehe (i know, i know...don't even say it)

No comments: