Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Angelina Ballerina

Finally, after 3 boys and all the "boy" sports & activities that come with them; I have my little girl and all the "girl" sports & activities that come with her. As you all know, my little girl is more of a tomboy (what do you expect with 3 older brothers) than a little princess.... so you can imagine my excitement when she told me "sign me up for ballet, mommy"!! And that is exactly what I did. Tomorrow after school is her first class, so of course she had to try on her "atard" (leotard) to get into the mood.

Angelina Ballerina

Then Ethan and Joseph had to show Angie some moves
While all that was going on, my big boy was in his room, miserable with the flu :(

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG Angie is the cutest thing ever!! I love it!!!

canoedad said...

Do I have the cutest grand daughter or what?