So, I've been tagged...twice, by two of my blogging friends (It still amazes me how there is this whole world of people on here that we connect with and look forward to talking to everyday!!!); Diva Ma, who is an army wife with 3 cute kids, living the "fabulous life", and Amber, who is a young mommy with 2 cute kiddies and a "full heart"...... Thanks girls, I love these kind of things!!! Soooo...... 7 random things about me:
1. I love all kinds of music, but rock is my favorite; I especially like Black Crowes,Foo Fighters & KORN
2. I am a rock-climber, although I haven't been able to do it much with having 4 kids. My dad and I used to take trips to North Carolina and stay for the weekend, where we would climb with a group of people....too fun!!
3. I always have a styrofoam cup (usually from chic-fil-a) that I keep my drinks in all day long---and it has to be filled with ice or I can't drink it.... hmmmm, that does sound a bit OCD.
4. And in that said cup, it either has Wyler's Light, Cool Rasberry drink, diet Dr. Pepper or Sweet Tea...only!!!
5. I had my first child at 21.....yep, that's right--the BIG 2-1 birthday was spent with a baby boy kicking me in the belly
6. I am a HUGE family person...I love to spend time with all my family, immediate and far-away; I love to get everyone together for visiting... I am very close with my children!!
7. Joe and I don't really have an "anniversary", because we started as friends and everything just evolved from that..... and since we're not married yet, we don't have that date either.....so, I guess we're just all screwed up!!
There you go.... I hope you find me somewhat interesting..... and you're not asleep by this point!! :) Now, I get to tag 7 people........hmmm, let me see, how about:
A Day in Rhonda's Life
Lost in The Woods and Nowhere to Hide
Life as We Know It
On a different note, do you ever feel like as a mom you are not allowed to feel overwhelmed? Is it just expected of us to carry the whole weight of the world and just always be there with a smile?? Don't get me wrong, I love my family---I dore my kids....but I am h-u-m-a-n & do get rattled sometimes....There are times when I don't want to get out of bed and start my "job"!!!