I have been so excited to do another one of these "Writer's Workshops" from MamaKat, who has such a fun, addicting (aren't they all) blog.... So, we have been given a few prompts o pick from and run with, so here's mine:
10 Things Worth Saving (but I'm gonna write about all of them):
1. My Soul --- I really want to see my mom again one day and truly believe this is the way to do it
2. The Earth --- I want my children to have a good place to live as they grow up
3. The Country ---Please get somebody in the government that is going to do something about this mess!!
4. Letters/Cards ---I love to go back and look at old stuff and read what people have written (some of my fondest “tangible” memories of my mom are from cards)
5. Pictures ---Who doesn’t love pictures
6. Old Magazines/Newspapers --- I guess I’m a pretty nostalgic person….It’s fun to me!!
7. GAS --- It’s ridiculous now-a-days
8. Those “pre-kid” jeans --- Come on…you know you always wish you could go back to those jeans. And keeping them gives me the motivation
9. Leftovers --- It’s always better the next day
10. THE DATE --- Joe and I will get married eventually!!!!
If you want to join in the fun......go check out her blog, Mama's Losin It.
This Week In Celebrity Twitpics & Instagrams!
38 minutes ago