Monday, August 25, 2008

An Open Letter to "Abuela":

I wonder if you realize how much you mean to all of us....I wonder if you realize how many times your words, your smile, your prayers have helped me through some tough times!!! I wonder if you realize how special you are to me and how I still think of you like my "mom" even though we're not bonded through a marriage anymore. I wonder if you realize how happy and relieved you made my mom when you told her (while she laid in the hospital bed, in her final days) that you would always look after me and make sure I'm okay. I wonder if you realize how much the kids adore you and love to come to your house (it's not just for the rice and beans). I wonder if you realize how your love and kindness touch anyone who knows you!!! And I wonder if you realize what an impact you have made on CJ's life.....
Thank you!!!!!

1 comment:

glyttle said...

Thank so much for your kind works.
I want you to know that I love you
guys very much. For me nothing has
change between us we are family. Never forget that I love you like a daughter and I will do anything to be there for you. I want to be part of boys life as much as I can and to the little lady too.
Remember I'm here for you when you
need me. God bless you, and remember He is with you, just ask
Him and you shall receive.
Have a blessed day!