Anyway, I thought it would be fun to tell you all 100 random thoughts/facts about me......but, the real sad thing is...... I couldn't think of that many. Either I am really boring (which of course, I know I'm not...he-he!!) or just don't want to bore you all. Just use your imagination for the rest of them!!!
1. I love my family – they are everything to me!!
2. I miss my mom---terribly… sometimes I feel completely lost without her
3. I drive a big Dodge Durango
4. I need a bigger house, with more bathrooms
5. I love to shop at Target
6. I only wear American Eagle jeans
7. I love Chic Fil a; especially their sweet tea
8. I have had plastic surgery somewhere on my body (100 points for anyone who can guess??)
9. My mom is buried in Indiana which is very difficult for me.
10. I am a HUGE Indianapolis Colts fan
11. I love BBQ
12. I love Bubbalou’s BBQ
13. Every.single.house on my street hangs Christmas lights…and on Christmas Eve we all put out luminaries
14. Joe also drives a big Dodge Durango
15. My ex-husband (the boy’s dad) also drives a big Dodge Durango
16. On any given night, I hear the word “mommy” at least 500 times (ok, maybe that’s a stretch—but close)
17. I like to watch Nancy Grace…even though I think she is too abrasive
18. I listen to all kinds of music, but my favorite is rock—classic, alternative…even heavy
19. I go see KORN every time they come to town
20. I love to go out and “whoop it up” sometimes…. With Joe and/or my girlfriends
21. When I do go out, I usually end up drinking too many beers and/or Captain & cokes.
22. None of my children were born past 36 weeks... Cj-36, Ethan-35, Joseph-34 and Angie-34
23. My first 2 children were born vaginally and my youngest 2 were born by c-section.
24. My youngest son (3rd child) was an emergency at 34 weeks... he weighed 4 lbs, had a collapsed lung, was intubated and in NICU for 14 days
25. Angie was my "biggest" baby at 5lbs, 14 oz.
26. My mom died when I was 18 weeks pregnant...but I was able to tell her that "it" was a girl and that "it's" middle name would be my mom's first name
27. I met Joe at work...and always had a crush on him
28. Our first "date" (although it wasn't a real date-- just friends) was wings & beer at the ale house
29. That night I remember thinking why wouldn't he try to hit on me.....
30. I am a rock climber
31. My dad and I used to take trips to the mountains in NC and rock climb up there
32. Since I've had kids, I have to settle for a rock climbing gym
33. In school, I was a springboard diver
34. I am a talker.... try me- I can talk your ear off!!
35. I am a defensive person by nature
36 -100. I am too cool for anymore words... ha-ha!!
BTW- I did finally get the kids to take a good picture and I got our Christmas cards made and mailed out!! Yay...one more thing off my list!! Here it is.... from my family to yours