10. Cell Phones in the movie theatre or while out to eat…. I mean seriously, what did you do when you didn’t have a cell phone??
9. On the cell phone subject--- People on speaker phone on their cell phone in a public place, with lots of people around. News flash—we don’t care what happened to your friend’s sister’s husband’s lover’s mama!!
8. When people hawk a loogey (I’m sure I spelled that wrong---but you know what I mean). I work with a guy, who constantly, and I do mean constantly, sniffs, snorts and hawks. YUCK!!
7. Arrogance…. I can’t stand when somebody thinks their crap don’t stink and they are way to good to converse with ME (geez, they should be lucky I want to talk to THEM…he-he, j/k…for real!!)
6. When drivers are at a light, waiting to turn (or go straight in heavy traffic) and pull into the intersection and then end up blocking traffic moving in the other direction once the light has turned red for them… it makes me want to get out of the car, pick up their vehicle and toss it (no—I’m not a road rage person, but that would look kind of funny if I did that)
5. On the driving subject—Drivers who don’t move for emergency vehicles or try to beat them to the light/turn… Seriously, what if it were you or your family waiting for the emergency vehicle??
4. Leaving the toilet paper or paper towel roll empty
3. Leaving an empty or very close to empty drink (or anything) container in the refrigerator/cabinets. (I actually, I have a very big 12-year old violator of this pet peeve)
2. (this is almost my biggest pet peeve) When people touch or twirl or play with my hair!! I can’t stand it…it makes my skin crawl the same way fingernails on a chalk board do!!
1. My biggest pet peeve is when people are late to meet me, come to a party, come to work, holiday functions, etc….. Please, please, please tell me, how does this happen?? How can you not plan and get ready to be there ON TIME, if not a few minutes early. I’m sorry, I missed the memo that the world totally revolves around YOU!!!