Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wordful Wednesday - POOPED!!!

Better late than never...right??? I have been missing out alot lately on all my fun blog carnivals that I enjoy so, so, so much.... but I am here now......

This is what happens (by 7:00pm)..................
.
.
.
.
.
.
After a long, SUPER FUN day of this.....
:)
AND
this.....
:)
AND
this.......
:)
This past weekend we had my sweet little girl's birthday party..... and at her request, we had a Mickey & Minnie Mouse themed party..... with a bounce house....... that was here ALL DAY long!!!!
Be sure to head over to my sweet bloggy "friend" Angie's blog, Seven Clown Circus and check out more Wordful Wednesday's!!!

7 comments:

Muthering Heights said...

What a FUN weekend! No wonder they're tired! :)

Cookie said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Great pics. I love the one of them sleeping on the couch. Too Cute!

Erica said...

Sounds like a a fun weekend, your know when kids go to bed early with no complaint they had a full day. :) Happy Belated Birthday Angie

Erica said...

Sounds like a a fun weekend, your know when kids go to bed early with no complaint they had a full day. :) Happy Belated Birthday Angie

Michelle said...

Now I can see why one would be so tuckered out. :)

April said...

That is so cool that you got a bouncy house. You are such a great mom.

Amy McMean said...

Oh my, they are as big as her. Their life sized mouses for Angie! I love them.

One question? did you bounce in the bounce house because that would be so awesome. They never let adults in, it's not fair.