Saturday, May 16, 2009

Angelina Ballerina

Did you know that Angie is really Angelina? Yes I agree, it is a beautiful name!! (just a little bit of family trivia to start you off with) :)

Angie has been taking ballet classes at her school for the past 6 or 7 months.... Every Wednesday, she and 3 other little girls from her class spend 30 minutes learning ballet positions and moves.... or at least as much as 4 year olds can learn (Oh, I know.... somebody out there will tell me their 4 year old dances at Julliard.... pooh on you... hee-hee!!)

Last Wednesday, my sweet little lady had her first ballet "recital".... and by "recital", I mean we sat in another classroom and watched the teacher hold their ballet lesson; and then did a short (very short) dance. It was just.so.darn.cute.
:)
:)
:)
TAH-DAHHHHHH....
And while she really enjoyed herself....and enjoyed being part of extra activities..... I definitely think she takes after me in the graceful department. :)

4 comments:

Amy McMean said...

cool pictures.I like the last one. How cute.

Los said...

That is just too cute!

April said...

She is such a cutie!

Diva Ma @ Mommy Fabulous said...

Miss Missy would so love this and is sure that when she starts pre-k she is also gonna start ballet. She also has her mom's grace. NONE AT ALL! LOL!