Saturday, April 4, 2009

We're Back!!

It's crazy how while you are on vacation, it feels like you have been there so long; but as soon as you get home, it feels like it was too short.....

We had a really good time!! On Wednesday morning I made a last minute change in plans and we ended up going to Cocoa Beach (because it was forecasted to be nasty thunderstorms in St. Augustine--- which turned out to be accurate). And it was actually a much nicer place.... the resort had 3 restaurants (so we never had to go far), a game room, a cool beach-side bar, extra activities and was much more kid-friendly, including a huge kiddie pool area with a big pirate ship and water slides for the kids to play on!!!


One of the nights there, I got sucked into taking the kids to the go-kart place, where we spent lots of money (too much money) on games that gave you tickets to get toys that you end up throwing away... oh well, it's all about the good times!!!
I even got to "be a kid" too so that Angie would get a turn....
...while racing CJ
But nothing beats relaxing on the beach.... playing in the sand....
:)
:)
... and in the ocean (although NOT ME... I'm not a big fan of the ocean)
:)
:)
And of course, the best part of it all........ FAMILY TIME!!!
I missed all of my bloggy friends..... and I promise I will be stopping by to "visit" now that I'm back!!

7 comments:

Minxy Mimi said...

Those are great pictures! Looks like you had an awesome time and YAY for Go Karts!!!

Amy McMean said...

AHHHH I want to go to the beach so bad. I can't even remember the last time i went to the beach. Sounds like you had a blast. I'm so full of envy right now.

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

Looks like a wonderful time!

Brandy said...

Looks like you all had some serious fun! I am not a fan of the beach (or the ocean) but I deal with it cause MFS and the kids love it. Does that make me crazy for wanting to take a cruise when MFS comes home this summer? Great pics!!

Carrin said...

It looks like great fun! I'm super jealous. I want to go to the beach.

April said...

You are all about some great trips lately! Looks like yall had a blast.

Kari @ A Giveaway Addicted Mommy said...

That looked like soooo much fun!!

I hope you will have time to participate in Take Me Back Tuesday this week. Loved your post last week.

Click HERE!

kari