Friday, April 17, 2009

Photostory Friday.... He Spoiled Me!!!

PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek



I haven't done a PhotoStory Friday post for a while now...well, actually, I haven't done a "Friday" post for a while.... but I actually have a little bit of time before I head out for the day. It's funny how even though I am off of work, I still feel like I am going and going and going!!!

Anyway, last night Joe took me out for my birthday....we went out to dinner and to the mall for a shopping spree for me!! Now, this is a feet in itself because Joe does not like to shop at.all!!!! But he was such a trooper last night...he hung in there with me and didn't give me a hard time....even when we spent 45 minutes in Victoria's Secret...... and he did spoiled me!!!
I got shirts, shorts, a dress, sandals and some intimates from VS (but those are a bit too personal to show on here)!! Anyway, we had such a good night (and not just because he let me buy whatever I wanted)....just hanging out like school kids in the mall......people watching and giggling!!! Thanks baby....you are so good to me!!

11 comments:

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

Awww...that was awesome. Looks some some really cool loot too!

Carrin said...

That is the best present ever! You got whatever you wanted and he did it because he loves you!

Wayne said...

great photo friday Im glad your birthday night out was a great one.

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Sounds like a great evening! Happy birthday!

Unknown said...

Ooooo don't you just LOVE a man who spoils you?? How sweet!!!

You got some really cute stuff. Looks like you had a great birthday!

Happy Birthday girl!!!

tiarastantrums said...

yeah - LOVE new clothes!!

Casey's trio said...

WOW! What an awesome night out...every mama deserves to be spoiled!

Unknown said...

What an awesome gift!! You know, the last time Boy and I were watching Pretty Woman on TBS- whenever Richard Gere wakes up Julia Roberts and hands her his credit card to go shopping, Boy was like, "I'll do that for you one morning, babe!" Maybe I should remind him by making him watch Pretty Woman EVERY TIME it's my turn to pick a movie! hahaha!

Happy Birthday, doll!

Amy McMean said...

Thats awesome! Happy late birthday!

Diva Ma @ Mommy Fabulous said...

Aww! How sweet! I know my Hubs woulda been checking the watch every 5 minutes! Two thumbs up to him and so glad you guys had such a good time!

Kate P. said...

Dang Girl...you racked UP! Happy Birthday Girlfriend!