You know how every Thursday I always tell you that it's my favorite day of the week, right.... well, now even more!! Because like Tuesday, Thursdays are now like my Friday!! In the past I liked Thursday because it meant one more day to the weekend; and now it means my last day before the weekend, since my weekend now begins on Thursday evening.....because I have Friday off!!! Yipppeee!! Ok, Ok.... I promise I won't talk about my part time work anymore...I won't talk about having two days off during the week to refresh and get things done!! I know some of you are probably tired of hearing me say it....so I will stop; it's just that this was the first week of my new schedule and it is exciting..... but I'm done now!! Thanks for hanging around and being supportive!!
Of course, my other favorite thing about Thursday is MamaKat's homework.... I actually really enjoy it; I get excited to see her prompts and then have fun writing for all of you!!! I think I am in a really good mood today and it feels good!!
I am pretty busy today, so I am going to take the easy way out and tell you 10 things I am thinking about this week:
1. Waiting anxiously for Joseph's bloodwork to come back...... which it did and it was normal, Thank God!!
2. Planning our upcoming trips (a winter ski trip, mother's day trip to IN to visit my Nana and my mother's grave, and a summer trip for the boys
3. Amazed, disgusted, in awe at the fact that AirTran now charges $6.00 a seat in order to pick your seat ahead of time.... can you even believe that??? They call it "purchasing your advance seat assignment"
4. Getting the kids enrolled in the Pre-Paid college plan (anybody ever do this...any suggestions?)
5. Planning a little Valentine's get-away; and trying to decide what to get Joe for Valentine's Day
6. Trying to figure out why are washing machine leaks sometimes.... I can't tell when in the cycle it happens or if it leaks only when it is a bigger load or only if I use hot water...arrrggghh!!!
7. Who is the Bachelor going to pick for his wife???? (yea, I'm a dork!!)
8. Cj being punished for having a couple bad grades because he was missing some assignments.... These are assignments that he told me (assured me) were done while he was out sick!! I am able to check his daily/weekly progress online and turns out he was not telling me the complete truth!!
9. And because of the above mentioned punishment, I now have to decide to allow him to go to his good friends birthday party tomorrow night....?? WHAT would you all do?? He is bringing the grades up now (although not quite there yet) and ALL of his friends will be there and I hate for him to miss out on that; but he.is.punished. Advice????
10. Trying to eat better/healthier and get into better shape!!! ("trying" is the key word here)