This is going to be one of my favorite weekly posts, as I love.to.talk.about.me. :) This week I will tell you about 5 shows that I can't wait to watch this season..... and my kids better be reading this so they know DO NOT BOTHER MOMMY DURING THIS TIME!! (now, come on...do you really think that will happen...?)
1. The Cleaner-- Does anyone else like this show as much as me....? And does anyone like Benjamin Bratt as much as me?? :) Now, I am not a drug addict..or even a recovering drug addict for that matter...but there is something that is so interesting about watching "William Banks" clean people up!!
2. The Big Bang Theory-- This is one that I just started watching recently, but I just LOVE it.... I love the mix of nerdiness, OCD, quirky jokes and the "hot girl".
3. GLEE-- Another new one... but it is a great show!! Very funny and I actually love the musical aspect of it.
4. 90210-- Guilty pleasure...don't judge!! :) I used to watch the old Beverly Hills 90210...actually I still watch the old reruns on the SOAP channel; and even though this new version is a little "too much" at times, I still enjoy it!!
5. Melrose Place-- Yes, another guilty pleasure... again, not as good as the original and the story lines are ridiculously unbelievable; but I still enjoy it!!
Hopefully, I will actually get to watch some of them without duct-taping the kids mouths shut and glueing them to the couch (hmm...that actually sound like it might work)!!