Monday, September 28, 2009
It’s all about Me-me Monday again….. and this week, SupahMommy and Mommy Brain want to know what are the 5 things I can’t survive without….. hmmmmmm, let me see where to start…..
1. My Chic-Fil-a LARGE cup, filled with ice and Crystal light drink in it… actually, I go between Tea and Crystal Light, but it HAS to be in that styrofoam cup (I know--- bad for the environment; sorry) or it just doesn’t taste right to me!!
2. My cell phone…. As much as I complain about some of the electronic communication items (because I feel like we will eventually stop communicating personally), I do still feel “connected” with my phone.
3. My laptop… again, this is something that keeps me “connected”; but also keeps me busy when I am bored!!
4. My CHI--- a girl’s gotta have her hair straightened, right?
5. James Patterson books… he is my favorite author and I never get tired of reading his books; whether they are about the “women’s murder club”, “Alex Cross”, Michael Bennett” or others… I just love reading his books!!!
The funny thing is, while looking at that list, I really do believe I’d be just fine ANYWHERE as long as I had those things….. who needs food and water or deodorant and soap….?
Labels: All about me Monday