Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A Scary Start to my Flight....yikes!!!

About a week and a half ago, Joe and I went back down to Key West for another "adult" trip without kids or responsibility!! I came home before him and he stayed down for the end of last week to lobster dive with his buddies!!!

I flew back on a small private plane that un-nerved me enough as it was..... but I almost "lost it" when we were ready to take off into this:
and this:
Yes, I was a bit scared....to say the least..... oh and it gets better--- do you see this:
No, of course you don't see anything..... this is a picture of us flying through the storm clouds as we were making our ascent!!! The pilot made me feel comfortable as he navigated through and around the storms..... bumps and drops and all.....
Go check out more Wordful Wednesdays at Seven Clown Circus!!

5 comments:

April said...

I don't have any problems with flying but that would have bothered me!

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

OMG....I would have freaked out a lot!

Jeanette said...

That looks AWFUL! I hate flying.

Amy McMean said...

oh gosh. I would have been in tears!

Carrin said...

OH My Goodness! I would have been freaking out!