Friday, August 7, 2009

PSF- More Key West Pictures

Since I am trying to get back into my normal "blogging schedule", I am finally back to participate in PhotoStory Friday.... I do love doing that as I love pictures and I love to talk!!!

PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek



I am going to share more pictures from our most recent Key West trip!!

Joe and I out on the boat... the weather wasn't very good this trip; but we still found a way to get out there and dodge the storms!!


This is the gigantic iguana that hangs out on our boat dock!! The picture doesn't do him justice, as he is so big it scares me!! I wonder if he will ever come after one of us....even if not provoked...?
Party night out.... somehow I got Joe into the most touristy spot, Sloppy Joe's, and even got him to dance!! two great feats---one great night!!!
:)
:)
This is our home away from home.... I know, I know Amy.... I am making you jealous!! :) Hey, you can come down and party with us anytime you want!!
Have a great weekend.... we will be having a busy one I'm sure!!

8 comments:

Ryanne said...

I have always wanted to go to the Florida Keys, ever since that Beach Boys song! Great pictures, and it looks like even the iguana was having a good time!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

visited Key West last November for the first time, stop on our cruise. Interesting place. We took the bus ride/tour around the place. Stopped in at Del Sol and bought cool nail polish.

Scary Mommy said...

I love the Florida Keys!! I haven't been in way too long. Sigh. Great photos!

Cecily R said...

Rock ON for getting your man to dance!!!!

Amy McMean said...

the lizard would freak me out. looks like a blast

Mr Goldflow said...

Don't forger the Conch Republic flag!

johnny

Mr Goldflow said...

sorry - don't forget it (not forger it)..Johnny

Heidi said...

Looks like a fun vacation! I can't believe the iguana. Truth be told they make me a little queasy. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!