Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Tuesday's Tribute - My Guy!!

Tuesday's Tribute



In honor of Joe's birthday this Friday (don't worry babe, I won't tell them that this birthday rhymes with shorty), I am going to do my Tuesday's Tribute about my guy!!!
Joe is one of the best things that has ever happened to me (besides my children, of course!!!!). We met a little over 6 years ago, at work..... I had just seperated from my ex and he was going through a break-up. We became friends pretty fast, as we had a lot in common and just had fun together....we were both a good break from reality that we both needed.
I always looked forward to going into work so I could see him and talk and laugh with him (shhh, don't tell him, but from the start, I always had a little crush on him). And eventually we started hanging out, with other friends, outside of work. We enjoyed our time together.... either in person, at work or on the phone; but vowed to remain "just friends" since we were both going through personal stuff........ BUT, you know how that goes.....
What started out as "just friends", turned into "more than friends" and then.............. well, then the rest is history!!!
He is very good to me and the kids.... he takes care of us and makes sure we have whatever we need and most of the time whatever we "want". He is funny, adventurous, always up for a new challenge and loves to travel!!
:)
He is a great daddy to Angie....
She loves her daddy dearly and it's safe to saythat she has him wrapped right around her little fingers!! And he has been really good with the boys.... I am sure that it was bit hard for him to go from being a single guy, living alone-- to dating a woman with 3 kids and one of his on the way...yikes!! The boys are always excited to tell him what's going on in their lives and Joseph has become particularly fond of him.
I am so thankful we found each other and have spent the past six years enjoying our lives together. I look forward to many, many, many, many more years.... Happy Birthday, Mi Lord (only he will get that)!!!
:)

9 comments:

April said...

You both are very blessed to have found each other! Happy early "shorty" birthday to Joe! ;)

cewmont said...

That was a nice tribute! Love the pictures. You all look so happy.

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

I'm giggling @ "rhymes with shorty"! What a cute couple you are.

Brandy said...

AWWW what a sweet tribute to your guy. Happy Birthday Joe! I hope you two get share TONS and TONS more birthdays and ordinary days together!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to Joe! I'm glad you two were able to find each other at the perfect time!

Holly said...

You guys look like you have such a good time together. Happy birthday to your man!

Carrin said...

Happy Birthday to Joe! it looks like you guys have a lot of fun together!

Danyele Easterhaus said...

happy bday joe...and well, good for you to honor him! that's a very good thing! and, are you guys indiana folk or just like the colts?

Stu Pidasso said...

Happy birthday, dude!! and youtwo make a really nice couple, congrats!