Wednesday, July 30, 2008

It's Only Wednesday............

Gosh, for whatever reason, this week seems to be dragging on.... Maybe it's because I miss Joe and am getting kind of lonely. Maybe it's because most of the people in the office are gone now too (yes, all the guys are lobster diving in Key West). I guess I just don't do well with quiet. However crazy that may sound, I just do better and am more comfortable when things are going on around me. Even in school I remember that I had to have the radio or TV on in order to "concentrate" and get homework/papers done.

Anyway, last night Gamps and my friend Carol came over and we all went out to dinner. Then Gamps stayed and had a sleepover with us. Angie had such a good time as Gamps played "mom and dad" (yes, he even carried a purse around...even though he was the dad) and other girlie games with her. After she went to bed he even stayed up and watched a Lifetime movie with movie.... as cheesy as it was!!! Thanks Dad!!!
I have some great pictures to post once I get them uploaded.....

No comments: